Due to unexpected conflicts, the August 26 event “Taking Advantage of the Stimulus Package” has been rescheduled.
The New Date is Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
The Federal Government is Buying RIGHT Now! ... Successfully Prepare for Action!
The new Administration’s directives and other dynamic factors have created a contracting atmosphere like no other. With more money being spent on people, staffing, products, services and solutions than ever before, it is imperative to leverage the factors influencing procurements in the final 90 days – and well into FY22.
Exploding areas of commerce will include Advanced Manufacturing, AI, “Buy America,” COVID-19 Response, Cybersecurity, Defense, Education, Energy, Environment, Health Care – and all the products and services needed to support these efforts, such as IT, Communications / Networking, Finance, Training, etc.
Federal Agencies on point for many of these initiatives include Defense, Energy, Health and Human Services, Homeland Security, NASA, State, Transportation, and Veterans Affairs.
We have assembled a LEADING panel of experts from key areas of Government Contracting to give you their views and answer your questions:
Nick Wakeman Carlton Harris Kevin Young
Anjali Kottha Sidney Ozer Hana Jones
Jimmy Rhee PWDED Koprince McCall Pottrof LLC
* Carlton Harris: Vice President at End-to-End Computing, LLC, Successful SDVOSB, SBA 8(a) and MBE.
* Hana Jones: Small Business Specialist at US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
* Anjali Kottha: Anjali is the President of CGB-Net and has over 10 years of experience in
engineering and management appraisal services. Anjali is a Lead Appraiser and
Instructor for CMMI Foundations, Development, Services, and Medical Device
* Sidney Ozer: Contracting Officer at EPA
* Jimmy Rhee: (Invited) State of Maryland’s Office of the Governor for Small, Minority and Women Business Affairs.
* Nick Wakeman: (Invited) Editor-in-Chief of Washington Technology magazine and long-time observer / commentator on Federal Government market.
* Kevin Young: (Our Moderator): Adjunct Professor for George Mason University’s School of Business, trainer for U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Development Centers, and Co-Founder of Government Market Master™ Certification Program.
* TBA: (Invited) Prince William Department of Economic Development
* TBA: (Invited) Koprince McCall Pottrof LLC
When: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 / 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
Early Fees: Complimentary Event