"GovCons should look forward to unprecedented opportunities..."
"Best Practices for Marketing and Sales in the Federal Government's Final 90 Days for FY 21 and Beyond"
Ask The Experts: A Live and Interactive Event
Tuesday, July 20, 2021 - 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
The Federal Government is Buying RIGHT Now! ... Successfully Prepare for Action!
The new Administration’s directives and other dynamic factors have created a contracting atmosphere like no other. With more money being spent on people, staffing, products, services and solutions than ever before, it is imperative to leverage the factors influencing procurements in the final 90 days – and well into FY22.
Exploding areas of commerce will include Advanced Manufacturing, AI, “Buy America,” COVID-19 Response, Cybersecurity, Defense, Education, Energy, Environment, Health Care – and all the products and services needed to support these efforts, such as IT, Communications / Networking, Finance, Training, etc.
Federal Agencies on point for many of these initiatives include Defense, Energy, Health and Human Services, Homeland Security, NASA, State, Transportation, and Veterans Affairs.
We have assembled a LEADING panel of experts from key areas of Government Contracting to give you their views and answer your questions:
Lou Crenshaw Kevin Young Ken Brody
Nick Wakeman Lisa Wood Anna Urman
Carrlrton Harris Mark Amtower
* Mark Amtower: Nationally Renowned Author, Radio Host, Professor, Speaker and Trainer; Co-Founder of Government Market Master™ Certification Program.
* Ken Brody: Federal Government Contracting and Legal Expert; licensed in Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia and New York State.
* U.S. NAVY VADM Lou Crenshaw (Ret.): DOD Expert and Financial / Management Consultant; National Industry Leader for Aerospace and Defense.
*Carlton Harris: Vice President at End-to-End Computing, LLC, Successful SDVOSB, SBA 8(a) and MBE.
* Jimmy Rhee: State of Maryland’s Office of the Governor for Small, Minority and Women Business Affairs.
* Anna Urman: U.S. Department of State’s Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU).
* Nick Wakeman: (Invited) Editor-in-Chief of Washington Technology magazine and long-time observer / commentator on Federal Government market.
* Lisa Wood: Statewide Director of Commonwealth of Virginia’s Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC).
* Kevin Young (Our Moderator): Adjunct Professor for George Mason University’s School of Business, trainer for U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Development Centers, and Co-Founder of Government Market Master™ Certification Program.
When: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 / 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
Early Fees: $35.00 / First Person.
Add a person for $25.00 additional.