Dates Employed: Dec 2003 – Present
Employment Duration18 yrs 2 mos MyGovWatch.com is a government contract bid notification and intelligence website serving users since 2007. With proprietary AI powering its ability to send users leads from more than 200 industries, from professional services to construction to finance and technology & beyond, MyGovWatch not only sends users the right leads, but also offers users so much more through optional add-on services and other ways to connect within the B2G space.
As President, Mr. Bernardo:
- Conceptualized and created the website in 2007.
- Directs all aspects of the company, to include long-term planning, operations, profit and loss, personnel management, financial oversight, and direct involvement in business development and growth initiatives.
- Oversees staff efforts to serve clients across all lines of business.
- Oversaw a major site relaunch in 2018, including all staff hiring and outsourcing decisions, funding of a large development budget, and oversight of all testing.
- Oversees company decision making for the growth and further development ofMyGovWatch.
- Conceptualizes new product offerings.
His career includes broad-based experience in business-to-business marketing, information services marketing, professional services marketing, third-party reselling, and non-profit fundraising. Emphasis on small business development and government procurements.
Specialties: Marketing Management, Branding, Marketing Communications, Public Sector Business Development, Sales & Marketing Planning, Public Relations, Web Development, Multimedia, RFP/RFI Response, Email Marketing, Social Media.