WEBINAR * WEBINAR * WEBINAR * WEBINAR * WEBINAR * WEBINAR
May 20 & 21, 2020
" Thanks for coordinating these great sessions! Could you please send Kevin's slides from both days?" Thomas C. Papageorge - Ameritel Corporation
"I've been selling to the Government for years, but I got so much new information from this..." Debi Foster - DSI Inc.
"Could you please send me the slides from the webinar? It was so informative and we got a lot of great intel out of it!!" - Madi Smith - National Sales Rep - Liberty Laser Solutions
Successfully Going to Market and Thriving There...
A two-part course for those who are currently doing business or planning to do business with the Federal Government
Give Yourself the Advantage:
In these sessions, Kevin P. Young, a Washington, DC-based corporate executive, management consultant and adjunct professor with a long and successful history in the planning and execution of Growth, Marketing, Business Development and Business Management strategy, programs, processes and metrics across multiple industries, will explain -- in plain language -- how to navigate and thrive in this unique environment... More on Kevin
SESSION #1: 90 Minutes
“And Away We Go to Market”
· Overview of U.S. Federal Government Marketplace
· Targeting, Engaging, Winning and Sustaining Business with the Government Market
· Government Contractors Best Practices and Processes for Go-to-Market Planning, Execution, Management and Measurement, including:
Identifying Business Problem / Opportunity • Situational Analysis
(Strengths / Weaknesses / Opportunities / Threats) • Solution Offering
(Products / Services) • Target Market (Industry / Segment), Knowledge
and Dynamics • Competitive Environment • Positioning • Launch
Marketing Strategies • Launch Goals and Metrics / Demand Projections
· Q and A
SESSION #2: 90 Minutes
“Driving, Surviving and Thriving"
· Brief Overview of U.S. Federal Government Marketplace
· Government Contractors Best Practices and Processes for Business Development, Capture Strategy, Proposal Response Management and Measurement, including:
Market Knowledge • Competitive Intelligence • Lead Qualification
Process • “Go / No Go” Process • Balanced Pipeline Development
Process • Capture Strategy Process • Proposal Response Process •
Lessons Learned Process
· Importance of a State Government Plan of Action
· Six Ways How Successfully Companies Grow
· Q and A
When: Wednesday, May 20, 2020
Thursday, May 21, 2020
Both sessions run from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Eastern.
Where: Online: Login information will be provided the day before the events.
Fees: $145.00 for both sessions, or select one for $99.00. You may have multiple people with you at your access point.